Welcome back to another year of Box Tops and Labels for Education collecting!
Box Tops for Education is such an easy way for parents to get involved in their child’s education. Just by purchasing Box Tops products, clipping them and sending them into school, we earn cash that can be used to buy anything we need. Each clipped Box Top is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education. You can find Box Tops on thousands of your favorite products, for a complete list of qualifying items, please visit http://www.boxtops4education.com/products/participating-products.
Another great way to collect Box Tops is by shopping at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace® (https://www.boxtops4education.com/marketplace). Our school can earn eBoxTops® with every qualifying purchase you make, at no additional cost to you.
Sign up to support our school at http://www.boxtops4education.com , where you can
- See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
- Enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and other prizes
- Print coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
- Box Tops email newsletters that will keep you updated on the program
- Marketplace newsletters that include offers from online retailers where you can earn eBoxTops.
For the Labels for Education program, you can cut out and send UPC (bar codes) from Campbell’s, Pepperidge Farms and many newly added participating products. See a complete list of participating products at http://www.labelsforeducation.com/. With banked points we are able to purchase products from their catalog that benefit the schools. You can register at their website for program information, coupons and enter contests that can earn our school points.
We encourage all families to continue to save Box Tops and Labels for Education throughout year! Spread the word to your relatives and neighbors to clip and save them for you. Thank you for taking the time to help us make this program a success by helping in an easy way for our schools to earn much needed funds! If you have any questions, feel free to contact the coordinator for your child’s school:
- Central School Coordinator: Kim Jamer ~ email@example.com
- Liberty School Coordinator: Jennifer Cummings~ firstname.lastname@example.org